Andalusian ceiling lamp of bronzed openwork iron with white opaque and colored glass (blue, red and green, OR red and yellow)
- Electric pendant in black (ceiling rose, lamp holder, and cord 80 cm)
- Bronze color chain (chain length 50 cm)
Total height: 62 cm ( hanger: 4 cm)
Max width: 26 cm
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Material||Nickel and Glass|
|Total Height||62 cm|
Andalusian lamp with breonzed iron domes and white opaque of colored glass.
Two sets of colors:
- Red and yellow with white color opaque glass.
- Multicolor: Green, yellow, red and blue with white color opaque glass.
The package includes:
1. Andalusian lamp of bronzed openwork iron with white opaque and colored glass
2. Electric pendant in black (ceiling rose, lamp holder, and cord 80 cm)
How to use:
Crystal lamps are provided with a door for easy wiring. Cable is inserted from an upper hole in the lamp and exits from the door, then the cable is coupled with cap and placed bulb. Once the wiring is done, cap and bulb are entered inside the lamp and the door can be closed.
* Crystal lamps' doors are meant to be use ocasionally to maintain the functionality of the lamp, and should be open and close carefully.
History and origin:
Light is a very important element in the decoration of the Arab world. This Andalusian lamp of bronzed openwork iron with white opaque and colored glass will introduce a set of reflections of light colors creating a romantic and very relaxing atmospher.
This type of lamp can be used both to illuminate the light on and off to decorate our home. They are ideal for the living room and bedroom to create a relaxing and romantic.
Arabian cylinder-shaped ceiling lamp of...
Torch shape medieval wall sconce of pierced...
Openwork iron lanternKoutoubia minaret shape...
Andalusian sconce with arcos of openwork iron...
Turkish table lamp in bronze metal and crystal...
Hexagonal candle lantern of colored glass and...
Large andalusian octagonal ceiling lamp with...
Sphere shape lamp of bronzed iron and white...